Interference screw, PEEK
- SOFTFIX-PK® Interference Screws provide strong mechanical fixation for both bone patellar tendon-bone (BTB) and soft tissue grafts in ACL and PCL reconstruction.
- SOFTFIX-PK® Interference Screws feature a thread pattern that allows for a simple surgical technique, with minimal tunnel preparation.
- Non-absorbable SOFTFIX-PK® interference screw incorporates PEEK-VESTAKEEP® polymer from Evonik®.
- PEEK-VESTAKEEP® material exhibits an ideal combination of strength, stiffness and toughness which surpasses absorbable materials.
- PEEK (Poly-Ether-Ether-Ketone) is a thermoplastic material with excellent biocompatibility and bio stability characteristics as per ASTM F2026.
- SOFTFIX-PK® interference screws offer the revision ability of an absorbable screw.
- PEEK has inherent radiolucent characteristics that have widely gained confidence and acceptance in the medical community.
Guide Wire for SOFTFIX-PK® interference screws
Single use (SS), includes calibration marks to assist in screw
Cannulated screwdriver for SOFTFIX-PK® interference screws
Cannulated for ease of use with guide wires