Interference screw, Titanium
- Specifically designed for endoscopic femoral fixation where graft protection is needed.
- Polished, fully radiused threads provide maximum graft protection.
- Wide-bore cannulation for easy guide wire insertion and removal.
- The Taper-Tip style offers sharper initiating threads and a more pronounced taper for faster, easier insertion.
- Designed to reduce the possibility of bone plug migration during placement.
- Round head reduces possibility of graft damage during or after implantation.
- Universal screw for either tibial or femoral applications.
- Standard 4.5mm hex for easy insertion and removal.
- Cannulated for use with a guide wire.
- Material -Titanium alloy.
Guide Wire for SOFTFIX-PK® interference screws
Single use (SS), includes calibration marks to assist in screw placement
Cannulated screwdriver for SOFTFIX-PK® interference screws
Cannulated for ease of use with guide wires