STAYFIX® Spiked Ligament staple
- The staple fixation system provides a simple means of attaching tissue to bone.
- Low-profile, wide staple base provides better load distribution.
- Spike-post leg design encourages uninterrupted vascular flow to the underlying tissue.
- Sharp leg points for easier penetration into cortical bone.
- Two pronged implant for superior pull out strength.
- Fixation staples are available in two sizes.
- Material-Titanium alloy.
Used in ACL reconstruction for impaction of spiked ligament staples.