T-handle for tunnel dilators
- Used to expand tibial and femoral tunnels while compressing the cancellous bone without drilling.
- Tapered ends allow for easy insertion and removal of the dilators from the femoral or tibial tunnel.
- Full radiused depth marks in 5mm increments.
- T-Handle-ergonomic styling allows for an easy grip and manoeuvrability; built in locking quick connector; allows for easy intraoperative changing, as minimizing the potential for the units to separate during use.
- Available in diameters ranging from 6mm to 10mm.
- Also available in cannulated versions.