VIMFIX-PK® Ligament Anchor (Knotted for Primary or Medial row)
The VIMFIX-PK® is a fully threaded suture anchor featuring dual threads to maximize cortical and cancellous fixation, has a covered saddle tip to protect the sutures and is cannulated to channel growth factors. The average pullout strength of VIMFIX-PK® ranges from 334.8 N* to 357.5 N*. The VIMFIX-PK® anchor is manufactured with PEEK material which is a thermoplastic material with excellent biocompatibility and biostability characteristics.
- Clinical Used for Primary or Medial Row Fixation
- Fully threaded; Cancellous and cortical threads provide exceptional fixation strength
- Broaching punch minimizes cortical stress fractures
- Available in Double & triple loaded options
- Enhanced tip thread profile for easy insertion
- Provides initial fixation strength and stability
- Technique-create hole using Punch or Punch / Tap, then screw-in the anchor
- Available in 4.5mm and 5.5mm diameters
- Available with fiber & fiber tape combination for greater footprint contact pressure on cuff.
*Data on file